The founder Mr Paul Chen was born in China Guangdong. Since his childhood, he reflects the interest and talent in complicated mechanism.
During his further study in Singapore in year 2003, Paul was exposed to a series of luxury trade fair of fine timepieces. The high quality and top craftsmanship impressed and fascinated him, that immediately leads him into further exploration of the mystery of mechanical wrist watch function and structure. In 2007, Paul was employed by the Largest Luxury Watch Winder Company in South East Asia, Citimex International Pte. Ltd. As designer, his outstanding talent, dedication, skills and creativity outshines all and impressed many master watch makers in the industry.
With this experience he started to design and develop his own brand of watchwinders.
Paul Chen believes in high end quality combined with nice materials. Nevertheless he wants that his watchwinders are affordable and therefore available for every watch lover.
The Petite 2 is available in artificial black leather . Additional features include:
- Multiple winding programs to adapt to different watches
- Individually controllable
- Watch holder designed to fit all sizes of watches
- Energy saving movement
- Super quiet and reliable Japanese motors
- Safe and eco-friendly rechargeable battery
- Rechargeable battery and net adaptor possible
- Measurements: 24,7x14x19 cm WxDxH
- Weight: 2,7 kg
|Power supply||Mains power or battery|