TFest T-Mechanic rollerball with a real moving mechanism.
1 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
With the T-Mechanic rollerball, the Geneva brand TF Est. 1968 transforms the art of fine handwriting into showmanship to bring you the pen with the mechanical heart.
The T-Mechanic pen is solidly built, reliable writing instrument in various finishes with a fully functional mechanical heart , open to view through a hermetically sealed sapphire-treated crystal.
The heart beating at the centre of the T-Mechanic rollerball is, in actual fact, a fully working watchmaking part powered by the slightlest movement of the wearer's wrist.
No cost is spared, even when it comes to offering affordable luxury and 100% Swiss craftmanship brimming with subtle attention to detail : its secure clip, stuck with the logo initials "TF", grips the pocket firmly and safetely without tearing at threads.
Its classic elegance is just as at ease in man's sporty chic wardrobe as in the mysterious, intimate depths of a lady's handbag, while the streamlined design offers seductive, aesthetic curves and well-balanced proportions.
- A genuine, fully fonctional watchmaking mechanism open to view arranged in vertical "bridge" arrangement.
- Rose gold plated.
- Sapphire-threated crystal, hermetically sealed, ultra shock-resistant.
- Schmidt rollerball extension mechanism (fits all refills).
- Propelling pencil also available.
- Genuine screw-down clip system (58 component parts) signed TF Est. 1968.
- Sold in presentation case.